Module 1: 1.1 Why Do RTCs Happen? – Learning Outcomes
1.1 Learning Outcomes
Having completed this module you will be able to:
- Identify various causes of road traffic accidents.
- Discuss the role of inadequate post-trauma care in road-traffic-related deaths.
- Classify different types of drivers.
- Recognize the drivers based on their attributes.
- Indicate the necessary characteristics that must be present in a defensive driver.
- Outline the physical and mental conditions that affect a person’s driving capabilities.
- Analyze the role played by each physical and mental condition in impairing a person’s driving capabilities.