Module 2: 5.4 Signs of Someone Driving Under the Influence
You will often encounter a vehicle that is driving in a zigzag fashion. The car may also ignore the traffic lights, and it may also suddenly change its speed. If you have ever spotted such a vehicle, its driver was likely driving under the influence. Some other signs of a driver driving under the influence are:
- He drives unreasonably fast or slow.
- He takes jerky starts and stops.
- His speed is erratic throughout the journey.
- He passes other cars either improperly or dangerously.
- He may approach a signal either very fast or extremely slow.
- He may be spotted driving with his windows rolled down in cold weather.